Creative Drinking Agency is a full-service agency and creative consultancy with capabilities across branding, strategy, creative and production. We are looking for a junior designer to support the design team in a diverse range of projects and clients. Currently this position is hybrid, and will work at our Arts District Los Angeles office and remotely. Current clients include Vans, Nike, TikTok and Huckberry.
This role is responsible for bringing the creative direction of campaigns to life, so an understanding of design and layout will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible. The specific details of this role will vary depending on the project, but common activities include:
- Partner with senior creative staff to execute and maintain projects from the client pitch through final release of files
- Creating pitch and project decks for clients, and internal projects
- Manage and execute digital and print projects in compliance with production and brand standards
- Implement design projects of various scopes and sizes across web, social, mobile and emerging technologies
- Work closely with all teams to ensure all assets and specs are organized and maintained through a project’s lifecycle
- Put in place best practices and checklists to enable consistency in future projects
- Strong teamwork skills— You have the ability to work with Design Lead and Project Managers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- An interest in design and lifestyle trends, and a point of view.
- You pay obsessive attention to graphic detail—composition, color, imagery and typography—as well as to user experience
- Graphic design degree or equivalent or 2+ years of experience in a design environment.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented. This role will be the backbone of organization for the department
- Candidates should have demonstrated skills within The Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Understand building production-ready design files (web and print)
- Experience with digital media and responsive web-design a plus
- Experience in Figma a plus
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines on multiple projects.
- Flexible to project management styles and have the ability to adapt and effect change quickly to suit client needs.
To apply please email a portfolio and a little about you to email@example.com with the subject line: Jr. Designer Position
Compensation: $25 - $35hr salary based on experience. Benefits include 401k, unlimited PTO, flexible working schedule. Creative Drinking Agency is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.